Follow these steps:
- Open Netscape Navigator. Click the Edit menu and then click Preferences...
- The Preferences dialog box will appear. In the tree view on the left, expand the Mail & Newsgroups branch and click Mail Servers. In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server field, enter your mail server. In the outgoing mail server user name field, enter your e-mail address. Be sure to use a % symbol instead of the @ symbol to separate your user name from your domain name. On the right, click the Add... button.
- The Mail Server Properties dialog box will appear. Enter your mail server in the Mail Server field. Select POP3 from the Server Type list box. Enter your e-mail address in the User Name field. Be sure to use a % symbol instead of the @ symbol to separate your user name from your domain name. Then click the OK button.
- From the menu bar, click Communicator and then Messenger to start the mail program.
- Netscape Messenger will appear. Click the Get Msg button to check your mail.